8:41 PM Edit This 9 Comments »
NURSERY RHYME DAY AT SCHOOL
Aspen had a day of Nursery Rhymes where the parents were invited. Any guesses what Rhyme she did?

Add Image

You guessed it.... Humpty Dumpty!




She also made some delicious refreshments for Dad, Mom and Family.



Colten (Aspen's Cousin) did Little Jack Horner. It was very cute.



Aspen was concentrating very hard to make sure she timed the cupping of the ear with the ringing of the bell. They must have practiced for quite some time leading up to this.


Here she is in action. We sure do love her.

9 comments:

The Thornleys said...

That is soo cute!! She is getting so big!!

jason & kiley. said...

haha Aspen looks SO cute as humpty dumpty!! I can't believe how grown up she is getting!

family said...

I love her costume!

Janet said...

sooo cute! Love her costume!

Shylo said...

Very cute! Awesomw job aspen! Way to go on the egg costume-looks great.

Broughton said...

Hey Sharla! I love your blog!!! Your family picture is so adorable!! You have such a cute little family!!

Jaley Stilson said...

Hey Shar! I haven't checked my blog for so long I just got your comment! lol! How are you?? You look great and the kids are getting so big! Good to hear from ya!

Carrie said...

SHARLA!!!! It has been forever!!! I'm so glad I came across your blog...I've been wondering what you're up to. Your girls are so cute!!! My blog is private, but if you want an invite e-mail me at cbbstilson@gmail.com
Hopefully we'll be able to keep in touch!!!

Brit said...

i am SO excited to keep in touch. I cannot BELIEVE how big your girls are! It is insane! I remember when we first moved in and Aspen was about Dylan's size...scary to think that in just a few short years he'll be as big as she is now! They are all so gorgeous! Thanks for tracking me down and sending me your link. We miss you guys!! P.S. did Josiah give you my new number?