8:31 PM Edit This 6 Comments »


Aspen and Brindley enjoying 70 degree weather! It was such a beautiful week, We spent every possible moment outside. The girls ate all their meals on the deck.
Brindley is such a nut! I love this picture, she came up to me and said..." Mom is my hair messy?" The picture doesn't even do this hair job justice, you could hardly see her eyes:)
Caedence is six months old ! I can't believe how fast time goes by. It seems that with each child time moves even faster! Probably because I have more things to do, with less time to do them:)





Happy St. Patrick's day!








Aspen and Colten showing off their St. Patrick's spirit!







To celebrate St. Patty's, Josiah made his famous fruit smoothies and We colored pictures of leprechauns








It just wouldn't be Brindley if she wasn't pulling a face!




6 comments:

The Thornleys said...

Your girls are so pretty!! I just sat and watched them at the blessing!! I wish we could have chatted!! What are your plans for Easter?? We going to go camping and all the good stuff that comes with it!! p.s. how is caedence feeling??

Shylo said...

Yeah...I am so excited you started a blog. We miss you all so much. The girls are getting big. Anika says hi and she misses the girls-she can't wait to meet Caedence. We will be out in mid July, hopefully for 2 weeks. Love you guys...and again I am really so excited you started a blog-makes me feel closer to famiy that is so far away.

Martins said...

Those smoothies look so good, I want one right now! It's fun to see your pictutes, tell the girls hello for me.

Janet said...

Hi Sharla! I don't know how I found your blog, but I'm glad I did. Your girls are so so adorable, and you've always looked great :)
My blog is private but if you want an invite email me and I'll include you. (beagley61@hotmail.com)
Janet (Justice) Beagley

Candace said...

SHARLA!!! Hey sweet girl how are you?? I haven't seen you in forever! I found your blog through Megan's. I am private but I would love to invite you to it. Email me at candeekay21@hotmail.com I would love to catch up! Your babies are adorable!

Carmell Childs said...

Sharla here is my email address carmelldc@gmail.com reply back and I will invite you to my blog